Friday, September 17, 2010

Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong pt. 2

(sigh)

It's finally here, Intern K's last day.  
I was going to talk about what happened in the winery today, but instead I think I will just talk about Kyle and all the sunshine he has brought into our lives.

On September 9th, the first day of harvest, the boys started growing the traditional harvest beard.  It's been 9 days so far and it's been low productivity for beard growing.  

Kyle's beard was in particular need of motivation:


Sad. Beard.




So I posted this on the lab door:


It's a page from National Geographic, and when I wasn't looking, T posted on the other side for my motivation:


Once there is significant progress on the beard and/or herding front, it will be shared.  

But back to Kyle.

He's leaving us to go back to school and because of his high demand from the ladies, the beard will be coming off. Our sentiments are best expressed through song, and once again the winery troubadour was in true form, expressing what we all wish we could.


Today's Tunes: The sultry sounds of Price, courtesy of RowBear.

Up Next: Weekend working.

-T & L

No comments:

Post a Comment