Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Picturing Todd Pickering

Meet Todd Pickering.  Or as I liked to call him, Todd Picturing.  He is a professional photographer my winery hired to chronicle an entire year at the winery.  I really enjoyed having him all year pop into the lab and point his giant camera at us.  His year ended this January, I've just been lazy about posting this.

Here he is taking pictures of my lab intern Gilroy processing a maturity sample.

Here he is taking a picture of a tasting set up.

This day he took pictures of dirt, in tubes.


Then intern Aaron took a picture of Todd taking a picture. And I took a picture of him.

Then Gilroy took a picture of me taking a picture of Aaron taking a picture of Todd taking a picture of dirt in a tube.

It's May and I am all alone in the lab this time of year.  I miss my 2012 Harvest Team very much.  This is one of my favorite pictures that Todd took:

Aaron, Kelli, me, Gilroy (Natalie).

Anyway, check out Todd's pictures on his website.  He normally has more interesting subjects!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment