Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Found Wine Art in San Francisco


On a recent trip to San Francisco I saw the most fantastic way to artistically display wine corks.  

I used to collect all the corks from all the bottles I opened, but soon I had no place to keep them.

Eventually I only kept the corks from special bottles, birthdays, celebrations, etc.

Now I am mad I did not keep them all and build a giant cork tree in my apartment.  Sigh.

Other wine themed loveliness included this dish soap packaged in wine bottles.  
Lavender in a burgundy bottle.  

And grapefruit scent in a bordeaux bottle.


They also had these old carboys on display.  These are a much cooler version of what T and I used for Rita.  Unfortunately we neglected her and so like the stout carboy advertises, she's probably all vinegar now. Double Sigh.

Then I saw this beauty and wished I had saved all my Rice A Roni boxes to make the Golden Gate Bridge.  Triple sigh.
So many regrets . . . 


-L 

No comments:

Post a Comment